Do you enjoy working in a team setting where you have direct impact on the team’s performance? Do you have the heart of a teacher and want to empower those around you to achieve clearly defined goals? Do you want to work in an atmosphere where teamwork is visible and tangible every day? Do you want to find a place where all the players are dedicated, motivated and working together to achieve those goals?
Then we are the place for you!
We are looking for experienced building envelope professionals who are excited to join a rapidly growing team with a celebrated culture. Our growth has been recognized as one of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for 4 consecutive years! We have been named to Zweig’s Hot Firm List for 3 years. We have increased our team members by an average of 20% and revenue by 38% each of the last 4 years.
We are proud that our Zweig’s Best Firms to Work For achievement was the result of an extensive (50 page!) questionnaire that was answered anonymously by our team members. Those results were then benchmarked nationally against others in our industry. So, take the word of our current team members that have stated it is a great place to work!
Founded in 2010, Sullivan Engineering is a rapid growth firm that specializes in Building Envelope services. We are currently a team of 40, with offices in NY, NJ, MA and AZ.
Our growth is attributed to our firm being high on transparency, accountability and continuing education with our Core Values providing clear guidance. We are extremely goal driven with our entire team taking on goals each quarter and clearly defined 1-year, 3- year and 10-year goals.
Candidates should be familiar with the following
- Inspection and documentation of existing facades, roof and waterproofing
- Assist in design of restoration of facades, roofs and waterproofing
- Field inspections and documentation of restoration work in progress
- Daily interaction with project stakeholders (property managers, owners reps, contractors, etc.)
- Meet/surpass annual revenue and profit goals
- Teach, mentor and assist a team of building envelope specialists
- Manage team processes and assist others in executing those processes
- Deliver technical and scheduling support to all team members
- Conduct weekly progress meetings with property manager/owner’s representatives and contractor to drive project accountability and scheduled milestones
- Maintain existing client relationships
- Assist with process and technical training of Project Managers
- Ensure that deliverables meet our guaranteed 2-day turnaround
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering/architecture or related discipline
- At least 3+ years’ experience with building envelope including restoration, consulting and forensics
- Technical experience in all elements of the building envelope
- Experience managing multiple projects and being responsible for the results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A track record of maintaining client relationships
- Healthcare & Dental Coverage which Sullivan Engineering covers 90% of the Healthcare premiums and 50% of the Dental including family
- A 401K program where Sullivan Engineering provides a match that can reach 4% and is vested from day 1
- 2 paid days off per year to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- 10 paid holidays
- Office located a short walking distance to Penn Station
- In-house Professional Development
Please contact Michael Frech at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining our team.