Sullivan Engineering delivers a successful building envelope restoration project by providing the property owner with the technical assistance required to ensure that the appropriate materials are combined with high-quality workmanship. This reduces the overall life cycle maintenance costs for a facility by increasing the longevity of the building envelope and the repairs performed.
The underlying purpose in all that we do is “to empower others to improve their quality of life”. Internally, we assist each other by reinforcing our culture and core values to make sure that we are always surrounded by ethically minded people that are continuing to grow both personally and professionally. Externally, we assist the end users within the buildings we work on to have a safe, dry building with a long range plan to effectively budget. The property managers that we deal with can count on Sullivan Engineering to alleviate much of the workload typically associated with a construction project and assist in preparing the Owners/Occupants both financially, emotionally and intellectually for the project. On a philanthropic level, we take a great deal of pride in our service to the those in need through pro-bono projects, our paid days off to volunteer and through the students whose tuition we fund in a school in Haiti.
On each project, our goal is to alleviate the workload of our clients throughout the life of a project, allowing them to continue to concentrate on other priorities. Based on our client feedback, Sullivan Engineering stands out from the competition because of the practical solutions, quick turnaround time, and the consistently exceptional experience that our trustworthy and forward thinking professionals provide.
Our success to date can be attributed to our strict adherence to our core values, as well as partnering with clients that share those values:
- Build Trust and Respect
- Tell the Truth
- Always do what is right regardless of the consequences
- Learning Moments/ Best Mistake Award
- Respect others beliefs although they might conflict with ours
- Humbly Confident – We have great people skills because we are very relatable, we never speak above anyone nor down to them.
- Honesty Integrity
- Holding yourself and your team members accountable is uncomfortable. We need to do it in order to allow them to be the best version of themselves.
- We are great at what we do, but we are human and therefore are fallible.
- Goal Oriented – Review company goals quarterly and individual goals at least twice per year.
- We Do What We Say We Will Do
- Exceptional Customer service
- Individual Responsibility
- Empower people
- Humbly confident
- Work Ethic
- Always do whatever is needed to get the job done right.
- Comfortable with discomfort
- We begin all projects with the end in mind. What is the client’s objective for the project
- Throughout a project we look ahead in the project schedule to identify issues that the contractor, owner or building occupant will face to eliminate or at least mitigate them as early as possible
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Forward Thinking
- Take on additional challenges
- Autonomy: The goal is to make your supervisor feel useless
- A spirit of Gratitude & Service: Help out whenever it’s needed not just when asked
- No Gossip Policy
- We succeed as a team and we fail as a team.
- Family oriented
- “Common Sense”, Practical Problem Solvers
- Team first