Sullivan Engineering delivers a successful building envelope restoration project by providing the property owner with the technical assistance required to ensure that the appropriate materials are combined with high-quality workmanship. This reduces the overall life cycle maintenance costs for a facility by increasing the longevity of the building envelope and the repairs performed.
The underlying purpose in all that we do is “to empower others to improve their quality of life”. Internally, we assist each other by reinforcing our culture and core values to make sure that we are always surrounded by ethically minded people that are continuing to grow both personally and professionally. Externally, we assist the end users within the buildings we work on to have a safe, dry building with a long range plan to effectively budget. The property managers that we deal with can count on Sullivan Engineering to alleviate much of the workload typically associated with a construction project and assist in preparing the Owners/Occupants both financially, emotionally and intellectually for the project. On a philanthropic level, we take a great deal of pride in our service to the those in need through pro-bono projects, our paid days off to volunteer and through the students whose tuition we fund in a school in Haiti.
On each project, our goal is to alleviate the workload of our clients throughout the life of a project, allowing them to continue to concentrate on other priorities. Based on our client feedback, Sullivan Engineering stands out from the competition because of the practical solutions, quick turnaround time, and the consistently exceptional experience that our trustworthy and forward thinking professionals provide.
Our success to date can be attributed to our strict adherence to our core values, as well as partnering with clients that share those values:
- Empower People
- Continuous education
- Delegate early
- Take on additional challenges
- The goal is to make your supervisor feel useless
- Team First
- Service: Help out whenever it’s needed not just when asked
- No Gossip Policy
- We succeed as a team and we fail as a team.
- Family oriented
- Forward Thinking
- “Common Sense”, Practical Problem Solvers
- We begin all projects with the end in mind. What is the client’s objective for the project
- Throughout a project we look ahead in the project schedule to identify issues that the contractor, owner or building occupant will face to eliminate or at least mitigate them as early as possible
- Goal Oriented – Review company goals quarterly and individual goals at least twice per year.
- Honesty & Integrity
- Always do what is right regardless of consequences
- Best Mistake Award
- Respect others beliefs although they might conﬂict with our
- Humbly Conﬁdent
- We are great at what we do, but we are human and therefore are fallible.
- We have no tolerance for arrogance
- We would prefer to show how great we are rather than tell someone about it.
- We have great people skills because we are very relatable, we never speak above anyone nor down to them.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Work Ethic
- Always do whatever is needed to get the job done right
- Comfortable with discomfort