On Thursday, March 26th, 2020, the New York City Department of Buildings announced a 9th cycle FISP Amnesty Program for non-compliant 8th cycle Owners. Owners who failed to file are now able to administratively close cycle 8 with the submission of a cycle 9 report. This limited time program will help Owners mitigate additional fines and violations while ensuring public safety.
- Amnesty Program is only available for Owners who failed to file the cycle 8 report
- Amnesty Program effective dates: June, 2020 – August, 2020
- Owners can file within the cycle 9 reporting window regardless of the sub-cycle assignment
- Outstanding ECB fines, late fees or penalties for failure to file will not be waived
- Fines from any previous cycles must be paid prior to or in conjunction to the cycle 9 filing.
- Standard filing fees will be applied for the cycle 9 FISP Report
This public safety announcement from the NYC Department of Buildings may not be in effect for future filing cycles. If you need help confirming the status of your Building, please feel free to contact Sullivan Engineering.